Yes! The 2020-21 Mock Trial Competition is on! We are going virtual! Please bookmark this page for updates. Teams must register and pay here NO LATER THAN OCTOBER 23.
Please note: the FAQ's below are provided for information purposes only, and are subject to change.
FAQ's so far:
1) Is Mock Trial running during 2020-21? YES, we are running a 100% virtual competition, regardless of what districts decide to do for the second half of the school year.
2) Will Mock Trial run over the same time period? Generally, yes, although the entire season will end slightly earlier than in a traditional year.
3) Competitions will be facilitated via multiple virtual platforms, since certain districts prohibit specific platforms.
4) Practices must adhere to the same guidelines as put forth by each school district.
5) Teams must obtain the permission of their school administrator to register for Mock Trial.
6) All registrations must be submitted online - no exceptions.
7) We are requesting that schools make their payment online. If you must submit a check, please email email@example.com to let her know when it will be mailed.
8) Complete team rosters must be submitted by November 25, 2020.